We’re Committed to Safety and Cleanliness.
Let’s work together to prevent transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As always, the health and safety of our workers are our top priority. As part of our protocol, PeopleReady promotes a healthy work environment by encouraging sick workers to stay home and by providing office cleaning and hygiene supplies, such as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes readily available.
The following are measures you can take to help protect yourself, according to the WHO, CDC, and other health authorities:
- Maintain at least a 3-foot distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
- Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you are sick.
For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how you can protect yourself and others, visit:
Businesses can also leverage staffing to rebound during COVID-19.
Now more than ever, your staff and visitors expect an exceptionally clean and safe environment. But it can often be challenging to find and engage the right staff who can offer you assurance and address critical cleaning needs.
Fortunately, PeopleReady gives you the ability to flex your workforce and find the workers you need, when you need them. We also offer a Health & Safety Steward service that provides you peace of mind through proactive and diligent on-site cleaning.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you meet your staffing needs or customize a cleaning program that supports your business—while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Request Cleaning Staff
PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, specializes in quick and reliable on-demand labor and highly skilled workers. PeopleReady supports a wide range of blue-collar industries, including construction, manufacturing and logistics, waste and recycling, and hospitality. Leveraging its game-changing JobStack platform and 600-plus branch offices across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, PeopleReady served approximately 94,000 businesses and put approximately 220,000 people to work in 2021.